ACT Education Solutions
Helping international students prepare for study at English-speaking universities around the world.
Our English Language Programs prepare students for further studies in English.
The Global Assessment Certificate™ program is a university preparation program, taught and evaluated in English.
University of the Month – The University of South Florida (USF)
The University of South Florida is a high-impact, global research university located in beautiful Tampa Bay on Florida’s spectacular west coast. It is one of the largest public universities in the nation, and among the top 50 universities, public or private, for federal research expenditures. The university is one of only four Florida public universities classified by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching in the top tier of research universities, a distinction attained by only 2.3 percent of all universities.
Our global research enterprise, highly-ranked academic programs, award-winning faculty, diverse student body, large alumni network, and excellent value make us an ideal choice.
USF is ranked to 95 public university in the U.S.
- USF is affordable. The tuition is $17,324 a year. (2014-2015)
- USF is a top 50 research university among both public and private institutions nationwide in total research expenditures, according to the National Science Foundation.
- USF was awarded $411.1 million in research contracts and grants in FY 2012, and ranked 15th world-wide for granted U.S. patents among all universities, according to the Intellectual Property Owners Association in FY 2013.
- During the 2012-13 school year, USF faculty were awarded 73 highly prestigious awards, including the Carnegie Foundation / CASE U.S. Professor of the Year.
- USF currently serves nearly 48,000 students, and has an alumni base of more than 270,000.